Sunday, December 6, 2009

Devon and Dionnavan's fall details!




































I just had to put a lot of pictures on this particular blog! The details were just so much fun!! Everything from the tiny pinecones in the bouquets, bouts and corsages to the curly willow accents in everything!! And that aisle! It was created by fall leaves instead of the usual rose petals! Can we talk about that back ground? That is the veiw from Devon's parent's home up in Divide! GORGEOUS!!!! I told her dad, Chuck, that if he ever decided to sell he better call me first! I wish I would have taken pictures of their "driveway". You go under this big log arch with their ranch name on it and then drive down a gravel driveway with all kinds of pine trees flanking you on either side. It then opens up to the meadow area you see in the picture with their home right behind! It truly was the perfect place for their wedding!
Congratulations to Devon and Dionnavan!

No comments:

Post a Comment