Sunday, December 6, 2009

Shelby's Black Forest wedding











Shelby and Nolan were married on a beautiful day at the Black Forest Bed and Breakfast! We had so many weddings get rained out over the past weeks that it was a relief to finally get a Saturday that was sunny and bright! Shelby's color scheme of brown, green and white fit the setting perfectly. When my daughter Amanda and I arrived to set up we found a calm and happy bride, bridesmaids as well as family members. Shelby's mom, Kay, greeted us warmly and showed us where to put the personal flowers. They had a very unique idea for the centerpieces. They had found an online supplier that had real aspen bark wraps that I used to wrap around the vases for the tables. In each vase was a spray of white dendrobim orchids with curly willow branches. We also decorated the gazebo with green hydrangea and asparagus fern. Unfortunatly, I did not get good photos of either one. So, I am hoping that my friend and photographer, Becky Young of Becky Young Photography will take pity on me and send me some of her professional pictures of these details! To see her pictures and read her blog go to here web site, click on the blog and archives for August of 2009. Shelby and Nolan are on that page. www.beckyyoungphotography.com
Congratulations to Shelby and Nolan!

No comments:

Post a Comment