Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Adrienne, aka The Spending Bride!






















No, Adrienne wasn't blowing the budget every chance she got nor was she a bridezilla! She got her nickname due to a story I told her and Paul at our first meeting! I mentioned how when my hubby and I were in Europe for our honeymoom, my name does not translate very well. I was even asked at one point if I had an American Indian name due to the fact that when I tried to explain my name to this fellow he assumed that Dawn, meaning the time when the sun comes up, must mean that I was from that heritage. As you can see from my photo on this blog, I do not have the features for this heritage as I am 100% Dutch in origin. We had a good laugh and from then on, she had her nickname and I had my new one: Rising Dawn. Thus began what would become not only a client relationship but a friendship as well.
Adrienne and Paul are romantics and it showed in their wedding decor. An abundance of red roses, rose petals, crystals and candles were everywhere for their big day! Not even an ice storm could put a chill on this happy couples nuptials! Adrienne was highly detail oriented in all her wedding planning and it showed. I am so glad that I went on to become friends with Adrienne and Paul. I wish them many years filled with happiness, laughter and love!
Just as a side note, the first photo in this blog was taken by the fabulous Nic and Traci of Real Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment