Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A neighbor's sister gets married!




Sometimes you get to design flowers for someone you know, or at least someone that they know! Our wonderful neighbors have all been a dream to live next to, so when Marni came to me and asked if I could help her sister Leigh with her wedding flowers I did not hesitate to say yes! Leigh and Steve planned an intimate, family and close friends style wedding at the charming Cheyenne Cannon Inn in Colorado Springs. Leigh and I never met in person, but this is not new to me as I tend to have many conversations with my brides via email and the telephone. Busy schedules and long distance just makes this an easier option. When Leigh described to me what she loved, I knew exactly what I was going to do for her. A hand tied bouquet of cream hydrangea, cream roses and astilbe with chocolate cosmos and dark blue delphinium accented with seeded eucalyptus edging was the perfect choice for her. Marni was her maid of honor and only attendant so a matching pin on corsage was the natural choice. A few centerpieces and a large vase piece completed the florals and made this special wedding one to remember! Congratulations to Leigh and Steve!

No comments:

Post a Comment