Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jen and Patrick-the groom who was involved!






















When I first met Jen and Patrick I was delighted at how much they worked together as a team! Patrick even pointed out to me that my contract has a space for the bride to sign, but what if the groom wanted to sign it instead? Because of this, I changed my contract! Thank you Patrick for showing me that sometimes the groom likes to have a say so in the flowers as well. This duo went on to choose a wine colored theme as well as wine themed centerpieces. Calla lilies, both full size cream ones and mini burgundy ones played a predominate role in all the floral decor. Jen's bouquet, her bridesmaids, the bouttoniere's, corsages and even the cake showed the elegant calla lily off to its best advantage! Wine bottles filled with curly willow, ivy and real purple grapes gave the guests a fun conversation piece as they sat down to dinner at the Mount Vernon Country Club in Golden. Congratulations Jen and Patrick!

No comments:

Post a Comment