Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The first niece to marry!!






















Sniff! Sniff! It brought a lot of memories and emotions to my mind when I helped to plan and set up my niece Ashley's wedding. Of course, the flowers had to be over the top, with surprises along the way, but I also had the honor of being a part of the gown shopping, cake tasting and general planning. After all, I am Aunty Dawn! I am like a second mom to not only Ashley, but to her two sisters as well. Something that I have always treasured and will to the day I finally kick off and meet my daddy in heaven. But, enough of the sappy! On to the flowers/decor! Ashley and Nick were married in a small town not too far from where they live. The location was a historical VFW type hall which we turned into a candlelit, white light fantasy for them. Yards of white organza, white lights, hundreds of orchids and loads of stargazer lilies later we managed to create a wedding fit for any princess! Congratulation Nick and Ashley! I am very honored and proud to have been such a special part of your big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment