Monday, November 29, 2010

Brianne + Scott = Romance!






















I love it when the groom comes along for the floral appointment! Scott was so good at sharing his ideas and opinions while making sure his lovely bride, Brianne, was happy too. I was utterly charmed by this sweet couple and I just know they are destined for many happy years together. the color palette they chose was slate grey and pale pink. Flowers were a combination of the romantic as well as the elegant which fit in well with their venue, The Blackstone Country club. And, it truly was a magical day for them as the weather had been very blustery and rainy. But, the clouds parted and everything calmed down just long enough for their outdoor ceremony. Now, I have to share a little something about this wedding. I was able to create a little suprise for this couple. I designed a rose petal aisle in a heart and scroll work motif. They knew they were getting rose petals, but they didn't know I was going to create a design just for them. Sometimes a designer gets the time frame and opportunity to do something fun and when I found that I had that time, I went for it! Congratulations to Brianne and Scott!






Thank you Kelley for the champagne strawberry cupcake and to Becky for the fabulous photos!!






kelleykakes.com and beckyyoungphotography.com






No comments:

Post a Comment