Monday, November 29, 2010

Mallory's wildflower wedding
















Mallory wanted flowers that were wildflower, natural looking and contained lots of different colors and types. Now, I love all weddings, but when I get a bride who gives me a few basic outlines and then says go for it! Well....I GO FOR IT! I have the freedom to find the flowers that are at their peak as well as the ability to get creative in my choices. Which ends up being a winning situation for the bride because she gets flowers that are more than she dreamed! Mallory also went with a fun centerpiece trend that truly is budget friendly as well as fun. She collected a variety of bottles and vases which I then took and arranged lots of loose wildflowers in. These were then grouped on the tables to create a casual, wildflower look that had the ability of being different for every table. Congratulations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment