Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Friend Referrals are always loved by me!











I just love it when I get a new bride who saw my work at her friends' wedding! They have already seen my work and love what I do and I always get such a kick out of hearing about how they became friends and details of their weddings. Christina heard about me when she went to her friend Julie's wedding in 2008 and much to my delight, Julie came along to the consultation! It was such fun hearing about Christina's plans as well as catching up with Julie.




Christina knew what she wanted for her flowers right off the bat. She came armed with photos but one in particular had her eye. It was a lovely combination of flowers in pinks and whites. The result: A custom bouquet that looked similar to the picture but was perfect for her! Christina also came through and sent me some photos so you can see for yourself how it all turned out! (And just so you know, I LOVE when I get pictures from my brides...makes my day to say the least!)




Congratulations Christina and Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment