Monday, November 29, 2010

Details anyone??






















I am going to miss Melissa! I miss a lot of my brides after they are married, but several always stand out and Melissa is one of those brides. Not only was she highly detailed with her flowers, she was highly detailed with all aspects of her wedding. All her hard work paid off because this wedding floral designer was truly impressed with how everything came together. I even told her she really should submit pictures to several bridal publications. It was just that amazing! The pictures I have here don't even begin to show the extent of it, but if her wedding does end up in a bridal magazine, you will know it when you see it! Job well done Mellissa and congratulations once again to you and your new hubby, Derek. (Fabulous photos by Real Photography!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment