Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kayla's sparkly purple wedding






















































I met Kayla and her mom at a bridal show held at The Pinecrest in Monument. I normally do not do bridal shows as I have found over the years, they tend to be super spendy and kind of a wedding mill. I decided to do this one as it was hosted by Taylor Fry, one of the owners of www.Go2Wed.com I love Taylor's energy and hard work. We hit it off way back when and have been working together as much as we can ever since. Anyway, Kayla was having her wedding and reception at The Pinecrest and was still in need of a florist for her August 1st wedding. I just happened to have brought a bouquet with stephanotis featuring crystal centers and Kayla was sold! Seems that not only does Kayla like her bling, her dress and veil were heavily beaded! Perfect! Her color scheme was victorian lilac, lapis and cream. Now, I have been a purple lover from way back. I use to wear it almost all the time in high school. Even had purple trimmed Nike's! So, for me, this was an easy to design wedding. Love the combination in her bouquet of sweet peas, hydrangea, delphinium, bavardia and crystal centered stephanotis! It was great to work with you Kayla and I wish you and your new hubby, James, all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment