Monday, January 3, 2011

Christina's Apple Red and Champagne wedding!
















Christina loves flowers! Particularly roses! She wanted her wedding to look romantic as well as flower bedecked and I was happy to deliver. Christina also chose to carry a cascade style bouquet. Now, I usually get one or two requests every year for this style bouquet. It is very dramatic but also can be very heavy. I just happened to get a lovely shot of Christina and Gregory with her holding her dramatic cascade bouquet and I think you can see that it was gorgeous, but also could be heavy. I actually overheard her say, "wow, this IS heavy!" I know she loved everything and even got a little teary eyed when she saw her bouquet. That always makes this floral designers heart swell with pride and joy when I see my bride become emotional over the flowers I designed just for her. Congratulations Christina and Gregory!

No comments:

Post a Comment