Sunday, January 23, 2011

I made the bride cry!
















As anyone who knows me will tell you, I love it when I make a bride cry when she sees her bouquet! I love knowing that what I created for her special day was so beautiful that it made her well up with happy emotion! This was the case with Chrissy. When I delivered her flowers to her hotel on her wedding day, I was at the reception desk chatting with the front clerk (who also was wowed by the flowers!) when Chrissy walked in. Gasp, ooh, and suddenly there came the tears! After some happy hugs, I left knowing that my part in her big day was a success! Months later, I was delighted to get a Christmas card from Chrissy and her new hubby Branden showing highlights from their wedding day, including the bouquet that made her cry! Thank you Chrissy for sending me that special surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment