Sunday, January 23, 2011

One of my favorite flower combos!











Now, I have to say, I love pretty much all flowers and all weddings. I can't help it! There truly isn't a wedding, flower or color combo that I don't love. But, there are some that just reach out and really grab me. That was the case with Cory and Brad's wedding at the Garden of the Gods Club in September. I just LOVED the combination of flowers/colors for this wedding. Maybe it was the use of fun textures such as the scented geranium leaves and the bunny tail grass. Or maybe it was just that with the setting! After all, GOG is truly one of the best wedding venues in Colorado. I don't know, but check out the pro pictures from Becky Young Photography http://www.blog.beckyyoungphotography.com/ and then you tell me, was that just plain yummy or what!?! Click on September 2010 and go to their wedding for Becky's amazing photos! Congratulations Cory and Brad! And thank you for letting me create your gorgeous wedding day flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment