Monday, January 3, 2011

Destination Wedding!






















Now, I love helping all brides with their florals and decor. This holds true no matter what the size of the wedding, but sometimes a bride needs a bit more helps. This is usually the case when I have a bride from out of the state. Stacey was a destination bride planning a wedding in Breckenridge all the way from Georgia! I have had brides from out of the country as well, but I have found that if a bride is from out of state or country, she needs a bit more help than those who live here. And frankly, there is something very satisfying when I get to help someone to that extent!






Stacey wanted a Colorado style wedding with a fall theme. And boy did she get it! Oranges, reds, golds, and a touch of green for the flowers with centerpieces consisting of curly willow trees in which I hand wired fall leaves and hid little LED lights among for added glow as the sun went down. One of the details I enjoyed was her inspiration rocks. I took black river rocks and wrote inspirational words on them in golds and reds. Stacey told me later that she loved everything but she was happy to report that her guests clammored for those rocks and not one of them was left at evenings end! Thank you Stacey for trusting me to help plan your destination Fall in Colorado wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment