Friday, January 21, 2011

Tiny budget does NOT equal bad flowers!







Melissa, like many brides in this economy, had a smaller floral budget. No problem! At least, not for me it isn't. I completely understand trying to plan and pay for a wedding when you are on a really strict budget. I just find creative ways to get you the flowers you want, for the price you can afford. Many of today's brides think that just because they have a smaller budget, it means they have to resort to doing it themselves using silks from the craft store or one of the online flower sellers. (Which are fine, but they are NOT wholesale as many claim! I should know, I pay wholesale!) Check out the pictures and judge for yourself. Melissa's flowers for perfect for her, and her budget and did not look like they were "tiny budget" flowers. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment