Saturday, June 27, 2009

Chelsey and Brad's Monday wedding


























Chelsey and Brad had quite and interesting few days! I learned about this when I arrived at The Lodge at Cathedral Pines to set up the ceremony area and bring by the bouts and corsages. I had already dropped off the bouquets to Chelsey at her hotel room. I did not see her so I did not know what she had been going through! I found out from a family friend that Chelsey had to be rushed to an acute care clinic the night before with a raging fever!! She missed her rehersal and dinner. :o( But, she rallied and was getting ready! The weather was a tad iffy but everyone was determined to get the ceremony set up outside. Their chosen site was across the bridge by the water feature. Her aisle pieces doubled as centerpieces which is a great way to save money. Chosen colors were Espresso brown and hydrangea light blue. Now, I love pretty much all flowers but one of my favorite things is when a bride chooses flowers that not only look great together but smell good! Believe me, Chelsey's bouquet was heavenly smelling!! How could it not?! It had roses, hydrangea, sweet peas, stephanotis and freesia! The stephanotis even had little crystals in them for an added bling. As I was leaving it started to sprinkle. I have not heard as of this blog date what ended up happening but I truly hope that will all the drama going on, it all turned out wonderfully after all! Just think of the great stories they will have to tell their children someday! Congratulations to Chelsey and Bradley!






























No comments:

Post a Comment