Saturday, June 27, 2009

Colorful Kelly's Garden wedding!



















Kelly and Jeremy were all set to get married at City Park Pavillion in the garden when Kelly decided to go check out the ceremony spot with her caterer a few weeks before their June 20 wedding day. Much to her shock and dismay, instead of the lush, colorful garden wedding she thought she was going to have, it was a lot of dirt and newly planted seedlings! They quickly choose a new spot and the emails were on! In the end, she decided on a combination of wildflowers to place in mason jars which would then be hung from shepherd hooks to line the aisle. This wedding is one I truly wish I had more pictures for. Kelly is a detailed, DIY bride who had some of the neatest ideas I have ever seen! Instead of a bunch of bridesmaids, she had her sister be her maid of honor and then she had 5 flower girls! Each of them had a pail which she covered in green moss and silk flowers. I brought a large bag of lavender, yellow and pink roses petals for the buckets. There were plenty for her to use either on the aisle or at the reception itself. Her centerpieces were cupcake stands filled with flower frosted cupcakes! Her dad made each of the stands and she topped them with hand made ribbon flowers that she very valiantly powered through to create. The other detail that I wish I had a picture of was her hair style! She had a beautiful side swept style with curls and fresh white dahlias tucked in. It was one of the prettiest and freshest wedding day styles I have ever seen! My daughter even commented on how beatiful it was. Kelly, if you get the chance, I need the name of your stylist so I can pass that info along. (Not to mention a few pics of the flowers and details for the florist....hee hee...) Congratulations to Kelly and Jeremy!


No comments:

Post a Comment