Saturday, June 27, 2009

Laura's chocolate, green and white wedding






















Laura and Schon's outdoor wedding was held at The Lodge at Cathedral Pines. They choose a wonderful palatte of green, chocolate and white. And, the flowers couldn't have been more natural looking in that setting! I was not able to deliver and set up this wedding as I had three on this day. I am fortunate to have a sister who is every bit as detail oriented as I am if not more so! She was the one to deliver and set up for me. I was sad as it is always hard for me not to see my happy couples on their special day, but Lisa reported that the bride was gorgeous and her two bridesmaids couldn't have been any sweeter! Apparently, the entire family was very happy and excited which always makes for a wonderful wedding day. Lisa has some pictures of the centerpieces and cake which I will pass along once I get them. In the meantime, here is a link to their fabulous photographer's blog complete with beautiful pictures! http://blog.beckyyoungphotography.com/blog/
Becky, you rock!!!
One neat and popular detail this season: Laura had a cameo brooch from her grandmother pinned to her bouquet, she also had initial pins, one for each bridesmaid on their bouquets. Wonderful touch! Congratulations to Laura and Schon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment